Live while you're young!
Dare to dream big! <33
Oh my God, my best friend drew this! :DD
STORY TIME KIDS. Lucas Grabeel who played Ryan Evans was 100% for making Ryan canonically gay, and spoke to Kenny Ortega at length to get Ryan to at least hold hands with a male student in the final scene. Grabeel is straight but thought it was so important for Disney viewers to see gay characters on TV, knowing that the HSM3 viewership was age 11+, when kids may start thinking about who they’re attracted to a bit more. basically Disney gave Lucas a flat out no and as a response wrote in Ryan’s relationship with Kelsi last minute (as speculation was already flying around about Kelsi being a lesbian). so even though disney screwed them over ortega told grabeel that he could do whatever he liked in the blooper reel and they’d include it in the DVD. hence above.
I reblog this every time its on my dashboard and I’m not even approaching embarrassed.
- Snow White was strong. She went through years of emotional abuse, but always stayed positive and gave hope to others.
- Cinderella was strengthened. She was put down day after day by her Step-Sisters and Step-Mother, but she got through it all by believing that she would have her happily ever after.
- Aurora was gracious. She did anything the fairies ever asked her to, because she knew how good they were to her.
- Ariel was adventurous. Even before she met Eric, she knew that someday, somehow she was going to see the world above.
- Belle was bold. She was not afraid to stand out of the crowd or to not follow all of the Beast’s commands.
- Jasmine was independent. She wasn’t pleased with the palace life and an arranged marriage, so she fled to the marketplace.
- Pocahontas was understanding. She bridged the gap between her tribe and the settlers.
- Mulan was mindful. She was always paying attention to others emotions and her dangerous surroundings.
- Tiana was patient. She spent years working double shifts so she could finally achieve her and her father’s dream.
- Rapunzel was diligent. She always put out an effort to get to the lights, and stayed positive while doing so.