Live while you're young!
Dare to dream big! <33
- Snow White was strong. She went through years of emotional abuse, but always stayed positive and gave hope to others.
- Cinderella was strengthened. She was put down day after day by her Step-Sisters and Step-Mother, but she got through it all by believing that she would have her happily ever after.
- Aurora was gracious. She did anything the fairies ever asked her to, because she knew how good they were to her.
- Ariel was adventurous. Even before she met Eric, she knew that someday, somehow she was going to see the world above.
- Belle was bold. She was not afraid to stand out of the crowd or to not follow all of the Beast’s commands.
- Jasmine was independent. She wasn’t pleased with the palace life and an arranged marriage, so she fled to the marketplace.
- Pocahontas was understanding. She bridged the gap between her tribe and the settlers.
- Mulan was mindful. She was always paying attention to others emotions and her dangerous surroundings.
- Tiana was patient. She spent years working double shifts so she could finally achieve her and her father’s dream.
- Rapunzel was diligent. She always put out an effort to get to the lights, and stayed positive while doing so.
This is a pixie bell.
Here we see Walt Disney, flying. Does he react with spinning around the room, cutting flips, and soaring out the door? No, he says “Get this stuff off of me!”
This is everyday stuff for Mr. Disney, folks. Everyday stuff.
and that’s why you don’t go around fixing people
and that’s why you don’t give up pieces of yourself to make someone else whole
We do this more than we think. Sometimes we reject those who have helped us the most. Other times, we help those who allow their egos to hide their humilities.
someONE FUCKING MAKE THAT TEDDY BEAR HAPPY BEFORE I CHOKE BECAUSE I HAVE TEARS BRIMMING MY EYES HELP ME
it may take time but there is someone waiting to hold your handMy tears
I’ve reblogged this already but I love it.
Wait… Am I the only person who is crying now?????
…. And so it has begun. Tony Abbott has put the Marine Park Suspension into play, with dredging construction already underway to create Australia’s newest shipping highway, Abbott point, better known as the Great Barrier Reef. Completely disregarding the World Heritage Classification or UNESCO protection, Rinehart is removing 3 MILLION cubic meters of the worlds most diverse largest living organism and ecosystem only to build the largest coal export terminal. We are going to lose one of the worlds most truly precious gems to a temporary and damaging “solution”. The Great Barrier Reef will no longer exist because of Abbotts desire for CSG export income. So please reblog and share this to show your support for saving natures gift to the world. Wake UP Australia, and spread the word.
3 million tonnes of mud will be dredged and dumped in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. This will lead to more than 100 million tonnes of greenhouse gases being released into our atmosphere, seriously damaging efforts to tackle climate change. These changes will be irreversible and have extreme consequences on the environment. This is the epitome of corporate greed and monetary gain at the expense of our planet.
god fucking dammit why does he have to do this doesnt he understand ANYTHING jesus im so mad
Abbott is the biggest flog, why is it so god damn difficult for Australia to find a decent prime minister
I really really can’t believe how dumb someone could be let alone our prime minister, and what sores me even more is that we can’t change that for another three years.
This should have HEAPS more notes
SIGN THIS http://savethereef.org.au/ AND REBLOG
please please reblog this and spread the word, signing the above petition doesnt cost a thing or do anything except help save this beautiful place. please help us.
please help save this beautiful part of Australia. please sign the petition xx
reblogging this everytime i see this on my dash x
please please reblog this place is beautiful and it is a big tourist attraction and I’ve yet to go scuba diving there